Sunday, November 1, 2009

To update or not to update

I have many many times where I've wanted to blog. But you know what? It's easier to blog at work. I get a moment to myself.

I've been unemployed again since May. And the family is now fully moved to California. Not solid though. Still both unemployed. Still 75% of our stuff is either in storage or still packed.

In a really nice BIG rental house. Ann is with us, but she's bought herself a condo. She's staying with us til it's painted and fixed up (into a very Grandma looking place) - so it will be awhile. It took 5 years to get her to pick out paint for her old place.

But we are here day in and day out...starting to bounce off the walls, and pretty desperate for income. I try not to blog when unemployed incase people do that "check the internet" as a background check thing while job hunting.

Alex is in a new school. Nice school. About the same feel like where we came from. I'm missing my old life a bit and I know Rod is missing it alot. But I know once there are friends and new traditions we'll be fine. A good thing about moving is now I don't loathe life in Seattle anymore and I can truly love the memories we made, and appreciate what we did have.

No comments: