Thursday, April 23, 2009

Snip-it

You know what's actually funny to me?

I was wondering when I was going to start and complain about something in Sacramento. But I seem to be so joyous I'm not complaining much. And I forgot about stuff of course - don't we forget the bad stuff when we yearn for yester-years? (I'm rambling)

MOSQUITOS!

I forgot how much they LOVE me. I used to get eaten alive! And guess what, the house I'm staying at is right on the river...talk about mosquito central!

So I have two huge annoying bites on each arm. They are actually quite painful. And I'm laughing about them! People at work think I'm crazy! I said, "It reminds me I'm back".

**Big Goofy Grin**

1 comment:

AmyAnne said...

I'm so glad you are writing this down so you can come back and read it in August. LOL.