Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Scale is winning!

If I really think about it 137lbs is not THAT bad. Sure I like to be under 130 lbs, but it's been rough since the baby. I was making headway, all the way to 135 lbs, HA! I've got to get backon track.

Have I told you about my new job? Speaking of working out.

I'm a Controller....for a RESORT! Free Spa, Free Gym, Free Pilates, Free Swimming Pool, Free tennis lessons! FREE LUNCH! Ahhhhh there it is. Free food. My ultimate enemy. And it's been good stuff too! Crab, big shrimp, grilled asparagus, fancy yummy stuff. How much weight would you gain if you ate out every day?? I would gain a ton.

I haven't taken them up on any of the gym part, since I have a gym membership, and I just don't feel right yet, exercising with people I work with.

Oh and I'm like OLD there! Since summer is coming everyone is like 19. AND THIN. REALLY THIN!

I gotta get back on track.

2 comments:

IdahoGirl said...

We gotta catch up....you got a job?!?! When?!?! Where!?!

AmyAnne said...

Hey! You are blogging!!! You have a job!! Yay!!

F' the numbers woman. You just have to rock what you got.