Monday, October 27, 2008

Panera Bread is evil

I can seriously stay in that cafe ALL DAY and eat three meals easily and never leave - I kind of did it on Sunday, from 11 am to 6 pm. And spent way too much money in the process. I needed to study and write a paper for Monday Night class, and Panera Bread opened by my house - it's my go to spot. Of course it is! It's got a fireplace with big cushy chairs - AND coffee and tasty yummy dessert/breakfast items.

And they play jazz music, seriously they should of called it "Laura's Place".

But for my waist line WOW! And I still curb myself, I could go nuts on those turtle brownies but I haven't yet.

But back to my ramblings on Panera.
What is up with me, I know better then to drink coffee or any caffeinated beverage after 4 pm, even 2 pm is cutting it close. I will be up all night!

And I did it again. Two weeks ago I bought coffee and drank away before I remembered my "no coffee after 4 pm" rule. So being SO MUCH smarter this weekend, I decided to drink decaf. Somewhere around 4 pm it went horribly wrong. I decided maybe a shot of the flavored (and only in caffeinated) coffee won't hurt - well that one shot turned into 3 cups more with a shot in each. Okay - so about one cup caffeinated and ohhhh 6 cups decaf - and really it's not truly 100% decaf.

So as I stared at the ceiling at 1 am I wondered - why the hell am I still awake, and only then it hit me "DUH!!!!!" I have got to stop that!

A side note on being strung up on coffee at 1 am. You get to watch the Duggars TV show about their soon-to-be 18 kids, in a marathon on TLC. And I swear my jaw was dropped the whole time...what a life to lead. And I'm not saying the bunch of kids thing, I'm meaning the uber-conservative wholesome-ness of them. Squeaky Clean!

No comments: