Monday, December 28, 2009

Ways to know the Economy has recovered (part 1)

So here in my little world, I can tell you at least a few ways I know our life will be as close to "back to normal" as it can get.

Here starts my list of things that need to happen:
1) WE GET A MAID

I have mentioned this before right? I suck at domestic duties. I'm much better at making money and bringin home bacon then cleaning the pan it frys in.

Really. I'm sure this place would be worse when I was younger - cuz I at least try to pick up. But the actual cleaning part doesn't happen. I don't think I've swept, mopped or scrubbed a dish in a good few years. Maid or no Maid. Thank goodness my husband cleans.

But this also positions us as a couple to fight about cleaning. Most articles I read on the net are about wives complaining that their husbands don't clean. Yeah, well we have a slight role reversal here.

My solution years ago to get the quarreling to stop was a maid service. And it was magic. It FORCED us to pick the house up and it was cleaned top to bottom every two weeks. HEAVEN!

And man, we need that back! So there you go. When we get back on our feet, I'm getting a maid again. It's a serious priority here.

No comments: