Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Product Rave

***WARNING** I'm going to be a little TMI, if you aren't aware of my weird fetishes already either: Get over it, or just sigh, and realize I just talk TMI :)


Ever find something where you think it's just amazing and you want to share it will all your friends?? Well, I usually post about "Product Raves" on The Nest but since no one on there has even remotely been posting on my product raves, I'll keep them to myself on my blog and know that the people who read my blog are the most important readers for my product raves anyhow! (Good for you guys!)


When Willow was sick I heard about probiotics. I guess it's the good bacteria stuff in yogurt. Which as we all know if very good for us. And I really like yogurt, but not enough to have some every day - actually I only like it once or twice a month. Not enough I guess to really get the benefits of the probiotics.

So I was in Safeway and I saw THIS! At first I bought the Strawberry and Rosehips one (right) and it's seriously so delicious and fresh tasting - it's like biting into a fresh strawberry.

So I started drinking one each morning - it takes TWO seconds. And I love that - it's like a shot of goodness, because when I ate yogurt it would take me a long time and sometimes half way through I felt like I was choking it down. But this is gulp and it's gone!

And know what - I feel pretty darn good! For a couple of months I've been feeling like my kidneys ache - and that's gone now! Plus (here's the TMI) my poop is regular and soft and just darn enjoyable! Okay I said it - #2 is one of the great gifts of being human, and it should be enjoyable (you are eliminating waste!) and I feel so much more "cleansed".

So back to Safeway I go and bought more Strawberry & Rosehips but decided to try the Blueberry & Acai Berry, which is also equally delicious (my preference will stay with Strawberry though). And it's been a week and a half, and I must say - I feel great.

Did I also mention it has added Daily Vitamins?? It's like a Super Food I swear.

No comments: